11/10/09: Video of the Day: Jeremy Tabuyo – WR – Saint Louis School (Hawaii)
Not many freshmen make it into the Video of the Day section but this guy is worthy. Showing you that they can play football in Hawaii, Jeremy Tabuyo will show you a strong set of fundamentals, heart and desire. Tabuyo is one of the more polished freshmen wide receivers that I have seen posted on Gridironstuds.com and it’s a testament to his hard work. Tabuyo displays great hands as he goes out and gets the football. Speaking of going out and getting something, Tabuyo is tenacious on the down field blocking. Blocking is low down on the list for most wide receivers but not this guy. Tabuyo brings visions of Hines Ward to mind as he gets after cornerbacks, safeties and unsuspecting linebackers trying to pursue his teammates. His highlight video is a training reel for coaches to show their wideouts how stalk blocking is supposed to be done. The future is bright for this youngster who is prohibited under Hawaii private school rules from playing Varsity football as a freshman. Nevertheless he has varsity skills and varsity speed (4.56) so 2010 will be a coming out party. Watch Jeremy Tabuyo’s highlight video, it’s a treat, click here.
- 5-26: Video of the Day: Jeremy Davis – Ft. Myers, FL
- 4/20/10: Video of the Day: DeAnthony Thomas Crenshaw H.S. (CA)
- 12/22/09: Video of the Day: WR Marken Michel – American Heritage H.S. (Florida)
- Heisman Trophy Candidate Marcus Mariota Was A GridironStud in High School
- 2/11/10: Video of the Day: Chandler Kincade – Blackhawk H.S. (PA)